What is Explosive Sports Conditioning?
ESC helps athletes become resilient to the stress of their sport while developing the strength needed to increase speed, power and overall athleticism. We do this through..
- Balance, mobility and flexibility training for more efficient movement, recovery and injury prevention
- Speed and Agility training
- Body weight and strength training to gain core and total body strength
- Emphasis on proper form when jumping and landing
- Every athlete taught proper form and technique
- Character building in a safe place where we encourage challenges and experiments
When are the ESC sessions?
We work with athletes one-on-one or small group training up to maximum of 4 athletes. We will also train teams that want to work together.
EXPECTATIONS WE HAVE for our athletes
- Bring water, athletic shoes, wear Explosive Sports Conditioning tech shirt, and your best to every session
- Obtain a physical within the last year of start date.
- Leave the cell phone in the bag when in the zone
- Safety is our number one priority.
How do I register for Explosive Sports Conditioning?
To register, please follow the instructions below:
- Contact Joann@grassrootsfitness.org to sign-up
- When you are ready to commit, go to Step #3 to register
- Go to the ESC registration portal. Log Into an Create A New Account
- Log in or create an account in your child’s name. ** Each athlete must have their own account
How do I schedule/un-schedule/makeup workouts?
To book, make changes to workouts, book makeups and review your schedule, you have two options: via your computer by logging into your account or via our scheduling App (MindBody Connect):
Log into your account (access to our portal can be found at the top center of our home page)
- Click on the “Register Now” tab
- Scroll to your desired date and time.
- Click the “Sign Up” button on the date you want to start.
- If you would like to create a “recurring reservation”, use the box on the right to create a reservation in the same class for a specific period of time
- Click “make a recurring reservation.”
Questions about the MindBody Connect app or booking workouts? Give us a shout!
What is your makeup policy if an athlete misses a workout?
Makeups are highly encouraged and can be scheduled either by logging into your account from our member portal (access is at the top center of our home page) or via our MindBody App. Makeups must be made within the session and cannot be carried over into future sessions. Refunds are not available for sessions missed.