What is Explosive Sports Conditioning?
ESC helps athletes become resilient to the stress of their sport while developing the strength needed to increase speed, power and overall athleticism. We do this through..
- Balance, mobility and flexibility training for more efficient movement, recovery and injury prevention
- Speed and Agility training
- Body weight and strength training to gain core and total body strength
- Emphasis on proper form when jumping and landing
- Every athlete taught proper form and technique
- Character building in a safe place where we encourage challenges and experiments
When are the ESC sessions?
You can enroll in ESC for 8 or 10 weeks at a time. Our program works with sports schedules– Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall.
EXPECTATIONS WE HAVE for our athletes
- Bring water, athletic shoes, wear Explosive Sports Conditioning tech shirt, and your best to every session
- Obtain a physical within the last year of start date.
- Leave the cell phone in the bag when in the zone
- Safety is our number one priority. As such, rough housing and disrespectful behavior toward instructors or fellow athletes will not be tolerated
How do I register for Explosive Sports Conditioning?
To register, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to the ESC registration portal. Log Into an Existing Account or Create A New Account
- Log in or create an account in your child’s name. ** Each athlete must have their own account
- Go to the “Online Store” Tab
- Choose between “Services” for pay in full options or "Contracts" for making two payments.
Select your preferred option to purchase – ex: 8 week , 2 day/week ESC training
Add to your cart
- After you have made your purchase you can view and select your preferred classes
Go to the “Sign Up”
Find your desired class and select\ Sign UP”
Then you will 2 options
On the left you can make a single reservation
On the right you can make a recurring reservation – adjust the dates as necessary
- Please use your member portal to cancel classes that will be missed
Please cancel in advance and reschedule the missed class
When you are logged in go to:
The “My Info” tab
You can view and cancel classes from this screen
How do I schedule/un-schedule/makeup workouts?
To book, make changes to workouts, book makeups and review your schedule, you have two options: via your computer by logging into your account or via our scheduling App (MindBody Connect):
Log into your account (access to our portal can be found at the top center of our home page)
- Click on the “Register Now” tab
- Scroll to your desired date and time.
- Click the “Sign Up” button on the date you want to start.
- If you would like to create a “recurring reservation”, use the box on the right to create a reservation in the same class for a specific period of time
- Click “make a recurring reservation.”
Questions about the MindBody Connect app or booking workouts? Give us a shout!
What is your makeup policy if an athlete misses a workout?
Makeups are highly encouraged and can be scheduled either by logging into your account from our member portal (access is at the top center of our home page) or via our MindBody App. Makeups must be made within the session and cannot be carried over into future sessions. Refunds are not available for sessions missed.