Explosive Sports Conditioning
June 6th - July 31st - First Session
August 1 - August 25 - Second Session
10% discount off first child for Current GRF Clients. 10% discount for 2nd sibling who signs up. Classes cannot be shared or transferred to siblings.
Location: 512 Maple Ave West, Vienna, VA
Want to train together?
SIGN UP YOUR TEAM FOR EXPLOSIVE SPORTS CONDITIONING
Contact Joann to discuss schedule and Team discounts
MIDDLE SCHOOL ATHLETES
Middle School 6th-8th grade
Tuesday and Thursday 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Monday and Wednesday 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES
Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Who should seek Explosive Sports Conditioning?
Both middle school and high school athletes looking to improve speed, endurance, strength, agility, and balance. Movements and technique are taught to minimize potential future injury and maximize potential.
Expectations for you to have of us:
- Balance, mobility and flexibility training for more efficient movement, recovery and injury prevention
- Speed and Agility training
- Body weight and strength training to gain core and total body strength
- Emphasis on proper form when jumping and landing
- Every athlete taught proper form and technique
- Character building in a safe place where we encourage challenges and experiments
Expectations we have of you:
- Bring water, athletic shoes, wear Explosive Sports Conditioning tech shirt, and your best to every session
- Obtain a physical within the last year of start date.
- Leave the cell phone in the bag when in the zone
- Safety is our number one priority. As such, rough housing and disrespectful behavior toward instructors or fellow athletes will not be tolerated